- Perforation cut setting for, well, doing perforations. Anyone who's ever tried to do a low-power cut to make a fold line with a high-power laser will appreciate this. It can also be used to create tabs.
- Pass-Through mode for images, forcing the output DPI to match the source image, for users with software like 1-Touch Photo that do their dithering outside of LightBurn.
- A few more improvements to node editing, like automatic joining when you connect two shapes together.
- "Store to default" and "recall from default" buttons for quickly copying cut settings.
- Fixed bugs in "Select shapes on current layer" and "Select open shapes" if the shapes were deeply nested.
- Fixed a few usability glitches when joining lines and curved paths together
- Fixed a bug preventing the use of "Convert to Path" on multiple shapes at once
- Show Laser Position now works in Inch mode
- Grid Array settings now work in Inch mode
- Preview window now remembers the traversal speed and other settings
- Fixed a bug where the title bar wouldn't show the correct filename if it contained multiple '.' characters.
As always, download from the app, or from our download page.