We've said it before, but we think it's actually true this time: the Check for Updates feature will now work. (we hope) The issue has been that our store server and Google Drive both wanted to present cached versions, or require authentication to download. We're now trying GitHub storage instead.
In addition to this:
- DXF layers and ByLayer colors now import
- DXF imported text properly flipped for machine mirror
- Grbl - Pause, then Stop caused a connection hang (fixed)
- Fix for OS font scaling on scale-adjusted displays
- Text now allows entry of accented characters (Ctrl-V to paste text also works)
Grab it from the Downloads page