Multi-line text has been a very common request, and is now supported in LightBurn. In addition, transparent images are now imported with a white background, allowing them to work with the Trace Image feature, and a few annoying bugs have been fixed.
What's changed in v0.6.04:
- Multi-line text support, with adjustable line spacing
- Improved handling of transparent images - transparency is discarded, allowing trace to work
- Fixed Ruida Pause / Resume
- Fixed "your project has been modified" interaction with Corel export macro
- Improved handling of inner / outer object sorting with open shapes
- Added support for importing PDF files with a page content array of streams
- Fixed a crash when hitting 'Select all' before leaving text entry mode
- Fixed use of the 'move speed' value when in mm/min mode
- Fixed a crash when importing an AI/PDF without a valid 'Pages' object
- Improved handling of auto-join
- Made DXF auto-join tolerance of zero bypass join behavior - some malformed files need this
- Updated drag coordinates when moving shapes with keyboard
Get the latest version with the "Check for Updates" feature in the help menu, or download it here.