This is another "lots of little things" post, with a couple of new features included as well.
- We recently made copy/paste work in numeric entry fields. In doing so, we broke the ability to paste text into text creation. That's fixed.
- Several bugs with the Library are fixed:
- It tracks when it's been modified, and prompts to save
- It loads the last library you used when you start
- There's a button to create a new library
- DXF files are now properly auto-joined / connected when imported
- A number of SVG export issues are fixed:
- SVG export scale and orientation is fixed
- Positions of exported rectangles is fixed
- Tiny arcs would occasionally import as circles
- 180 degree arcs in SVGs occasionally failed
- Marlin support has been improved - we're not sure this is "done" yet, but a couple of users are reporting success with it.
In addition to these, we have a few new features too:
- Text has an option to automatically weld it (on by default). This means script fonts will fuse correctly into a single continuous shape, but remain editable.
- The grid / array feature now has an alternating row or column "shift" amount that can be used to pack things in a hex-grid style
- SVGs will now import embedded images
- LightBurn project files now store embedded images
- We now have a "Show last laser position" button
As usual, use the in-app Check for Updates feature, or get it from our download page.