This one is an interim release while we work on rotary support. The vectors resulting from the image trace feature were mistakenly set as an image.
Cut / Copy / Paste now work in text entry fields.
We added support for exporting SVGs and importing HPGL / PLT files, and fixed a few issues with file formats encountered by users, along with some other cleanup.
As usual, grab from our Download Page or use "Check for Updates" in the app.
- Fixed image trace vectors being set to "image" cut
- Fixed alignment of image trace on images with surrounding whitespace
- Cut / Copy / Paste shortcuts no longer override text controls (you can now copy text fields properly)
- Added PLT / HPGL support (limited command set, experimental)
- Added SVG Export (excluding text, bitmaps)
- Jog Speed control limits now scale according to mm/sec or mm/min pref
- SVG rotation bug on importing certain files (London, Paris, etc examples)
- Fixed Emblaser 1 device default finish locations to be upper-right
- Fixed 'Modified' flag being incorrectly set on Project file open / save
- Fixed auto-detect of nested shapes when using "Scan shapes individually" with Scan+Cut
- Fixed reading of Jog Speed value when using mm/min units
- Estimated cut time now includes multiple pass cuts
- Fixed - Fast WhiteSpace was emitting duplicate GCodes in certain cases
- Added support for PDF files with no table-of-contents that still contain a valid page entry
- Adjusted button layout in Laser window
- Lower default movement speed for GCode based lasers
- Disable E2 Calibrate (and other options) if there is no device configured
- Added an error message for AI files that are actually embedded EPS files (unsupported)