This release is primarily to update the search function for the LightBurn Bridge device, address a few small issues, and adds a couple small features.
LightBurn Bridge: You can now manually edit the IP address of a laser in Edit > Device Settings, and there is a 'Scan' button there to redo the search for LightBurn Bridge devices.
Snap improvement: Holding the Alt key now increases the snapping distance by 3 times. If you are trying to drag-snap one shape to another, holding Alt makes this much simpler. Holding Alt before you click-select a shape also makes snapping much easier.
Shortcut keys have been added to the tool-tips for most functions on the left toolbar. For example, if you hover over the 'Edit Nodes' button, you'll see this:
The Grid Array tool now has a Shift by Half button, making it much easier to create staggered grid layouts:
The complete list of changes is below:
- [Oz] Added 'Shift by Half' toggles to Grid Array
- [Oz] UI Improvements for LightBurn Bridge scan, device settings for IP address
- [JS] Added shortcut tool-tips for most UI tools (especially Node Edit)
- [Oz] Updated Ruida output for 658XG controller
- [Oz] Fixed PDF fax compression parser (mostly used in plane plans)
- [AH] BugFix: Tool layers can no longer be corrupted
- [AH] Bugfix: render grouped shapes in virtual array when source is offscreen
- [Oz] Bugfix: Fixed a couple of edge cases in float precision when importing SVG arcs
- [Oz] Bugfix: Fixed a small precision issue when auto-joining imported DXFs (and other files)
- [Oz] Bugfix: TL-A1 and some Trocen devices weren't automatically found / connected with Find my Laser
- [Oz] If user has never saved before, use Documents folder instead of current system folder as default
- [Oz] Holding Alt key now widens snapping distance, making it easier to snap-lock objects together
- [AH] Shape selection in tabs tool now works just like regular selection, based on direction