No one is perfect, right? This is a small release to address a couple issue with 0.9.17 that slipped through:
- [Oz] Bugfix: Tool layers appears in cut settings editor, would crash if edited
- [Oz] Bugfix: Transparent or cropped images sometimes had black borders if using threshold
- [Oz] Bugfix: GCode devices with 'Fire' button enabled would disable the beam after jogging
- [Oz] Bugfix: sideways mouse wheel moves would zoom
- [Oz] Bugfix: Some shortcut keys were still broken in Polish translation
- [Oz] Bugfix: "Send from here" button no longer shown for systems that don't support file uploads
And a small addition:
- [Oz] Added Ctrl+0 shortcut for 'Zoom to page'
For Ortur laser users that are reporting pause / resume not restoring the laser, this is a bug in the Ortur firmware, and their developers are working on a fix.