A bug was submitted shortly after release that turned out to be an interaction between a fix for grouped text on path and the new snapping tools. It caused a number of odd behaviors, including inability to select text objects, and incorrect selection bounds.
It's not destructive - it won't hurt your files - but it's incredibly annoying, so it's fixed with this quick patch update.
We've made another patch to address a few remaining issues:
- Scale handles for vertical or horizontal lines are fixed
- A missing VCRuntime installer was added to the 32 bit version
- Show Last Position was not working consistently on some GCode devices with the recent jogging changes - this is fixed
- The enable flags for 'water protect' were discovered to be reversed (Laser1 & Laser2) - would not affect you if you've never changed them in LightBurn
- Added a setting to override the default network timeout period for Ruida and Trocen devices
- Center snap has been added for arbitrary path shapes
As always, you can use the Check for Updates feature, or download from our Download Page.
Thank you for supporting LightBurn.