This isn't a large release, but there were two crashes fixed that were significant enough to warrant doing it.
- New users on Mac systems often experienced a crash with the automatic device finder. With the help of a couple users, we were able to trace this to the system getting confused by bluetooth devices being mistaken for serial ports. This is fixed.
- An issue introduced recently could cause duplicate, or copy/paste to mis-count the number of shapes using a given layer, which could ultimately cause a crash when previewing or sending to the laser. This is also fixed.
In addition to those, we've added:
- If you copy shapes in InkScape, you can paste into LightBurn
- Auto-select the layer when you assign a new layer color to a selection
- Camera alignment wizard now prompts you with the marker index to click, can detect some cases where they're selected out of order
- TopWisdom controller framing functions now work (still in test)
The following other fixes or changes are included:
- Fixed preview cut distance display in inch mode
- If using Fill Groups Together with text, pretend it's grouped, even if it isn't
- Fixed material library thickness entry in Inch mode
- Don't pause GCode systems if not busy
- GRBL settings now sent one line at a time (improves compatibility with older versions)
- Make same width / height now works from object center
- Fixed a crash when a multi-line variable text entry doesn't resolve correctly
- Added support for PNG predictor tags in embedded PDF images (fixes skewed/angled images)
- Fixed an issue where the preview would fail if Fast Whitespace was enabled, but set to zero
- Fixed a crash when assigning default cached cut setting to an image layer
- Fixed a bug in A axis machine settings for GRBL