The developers of LightBurn will be taking a much needed break during the Thanksgiving holiday here in the U.S., but we wanted to get a few last minute changes in before we do.
- Fixed a crash that could happen on shutdown when using 'Select Layer Shapes' feature
- Fixed inch mode intervals to be in inches, and only in mm for mixed mode
- Added support for 1-bit images embedded in AI files
- Fixed a bug where 'Dot Mode' could affect scans on Ruida systems
- Directional ordering on some machines was mirrored, based on origin
- Fixed a bug where user selected start point on curves would start at the next curve / line
- Increased overscan limits, and now showing how much overshoot you get at a given speed / % value