Our last release was quite large, and a few changes slipped in at the last minute that should've been tested more. This release is a small patch to address those problems. Specifically:
- Fixed a crash in the new Scan by Groups option
- Fixed a scale bug when saving / copying N-sided regular polygons
- Fixed an issue with Scan+Cut when using "Scan shapes individually" or "Scan by groups" where holes weren't properly detected
For good measure, we also fixed these, which have been around a while longer:
- Fixed relative-mode GCode generation for rotary
- Fixed a bug where foreign language settings were causing all cuts to use "Current position"
As always, use the in-app Check for Updates, or grab it from our downloads page.
Thanks for supporting LightBurn!