A patch release was just posted. You may see a notice that an update is available for your version - if you see this, re-download and re-install it.
- MacOS connectivity issues with USB
- Camera selection under Big Sur would crash
- a change to the Ruida job file that some Ruida controllers didn’t like
- ‘Perimeter’ was misspelled in the Measure tool
- A missing semi-colon was added the file header for SnapMaker devices
- added a shortcut for ‘Show Notes’ (Ctrl+Alt+N)
- Copy/paste of text attached to a path if you didn't include the path would crash